- 175 publications, including Chem. Rev. (3), J. Am. Chem. Soc. (15), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. (7) and Phys. Rev. Lett. (2).
Scientific Reports (1),Nano Lett. (1) and ACS Nano (3).
- 50 first-authored, 89 correspondence-authored, total citation number over 6000, h-index 41.
- Nine papers were highlighted by news media (Chem. & Eng. News and/or Nachrichten aus der Chemie, Nature China);
- 14 were highlighted as cover pictures or frontispiece of scientific journals (ChemPhysChem, J. Comput. Chem., J. Phys. Chem. A, J. Phys. Chem. C., PCCP, J. Chem. Theory Comput., Naoscale, Chem. Eur. J.); one article was featured by Nature Chemistry;
- Two articles in Chem. Rev. were ranked as “hot paper”, “most-cited” or “most-accessed article” by ACS publications; four papers (J. Phys. Chem. C. 2009, 113, 15403
- Three papers in Chem. Rev.) were ranked as Highly Cited Papers by Essential Science Indicators of Web of Science.