- 240 journal articles, including Chem. Rev. (3), Coord. Chem. Rev. (2), J. Am. Chem. Soc. (17), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. (12), Phys. Rev. Nature Commun. (1) Lett. (2), ACS Nano (4), Adv. Funct. Mater. (2) and Nano Lett. (4), and 14 book chapters; 1 co-edited book for Wiley.
- 50 first-authored, 144 correspondence-authored,over 10,400 citations and h-index of 54 by Web of Science (over 12,600 citations and h-index of 57 by Google Scholar)..
- 11 papers were highlighted or feature by scientific news journals (Nature, Nature Chemistry, Chem. & Eng. News and/or Nachrichten aus der Chemie, Nature China);
- 23 were highlighted as cover pictures or frontispiece of scientific journals (Angew. Chem., Adv. Funct. Mater., ChemPhysChem, J. Comput. Chem., J. Phys. Chem. A, J. Phys. Chem. C., PCCP, J. Chem. Theory Comput., Naoscale, Chem. Eur. J., J. Mater. Chem. A.).
- 12 papers received over 100 citations each; Two articles in Chem. Rev. were ranked as “hot paper”, “most-cited” or “most-accessed article” by ACS publications; at least 11 papers were ranked as Highly Cited Papers by Essential Science Indicators of Web of Science.