- 197 journal articles, including Chem. Rev. (3), Coord. Chem. Rev. (2), J. Am. Chem. Soc. (16), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. (10), Phys. Rev. Lett. (2), ACS Nano (4), Adv. Funct. Mater. (2) and Nano Lett. (1), and 13 book chapters; 1 co-edited book for Wiley.
- 50 first-authored, 116 correspondence-authored, total citation number over 6900, h-index 44.
- 10 papers were highlighted by news media (Nature, Chem. & Eng. News and/or Nachrichten aus der Chemie, Nature China); one article was featured by Nature Chemistry;
- 23 were highlighted as cover pictures or frontispiece of scientific journals (Angew. Chem., Adv. Funct. Mater., ChemPhysChem, J. Comput. Chem., J. Phys. Chem. A, J. Phys. Chem. C., PCCP, J. Chem. Theory Comput., Naoscale, Chem. Eur. J., J. Mater. Chem. A.).
- 12 papers received over 100 citations each; Two articles in Chem. Rev. were ranked as “hot paper”, “most-cited” or “most-accessed article” by ACS publications; at least seven papers were ranked as Highly Cited Papers by Essential Science Indicators of Web of Science.